Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Spread the wealth around...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spread the wealth around...

    Maybe I am being defensive but I honestly do not think I am.

    Like I said, the tone of your responses and posts are extremely condescending. It's not just this one instance, it's several.

    I am not going to tolerate it and will certainly call you out on it as you have, and will likely continue to do to me when you believe I am wrong.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spread the wealth around...

    If you want to call me on stuff, do it via PM. Let's keep it out of the discussions because it detracts from the subjects. I rather respectfully asked you to do that once in my last post, so I'm asking again--please take that route.

    If you have a problem with me, my posting style, or my tone--then talk to me about it. I've been criticized most of my life in one way or another and know how to take it constructively and attmept to grow from it. I'm not scared of someone saying I'm wrong b/c I look at it as a chance to possibly learn something.

    Put it this way--I could have disagreed with you as some have on here by saying "you're stupid" and called you every name in the book, but gave no solid stance of my own. Those are the posters that ought to piss you off worse than those that will actually take a stance and defend their point with some sense of logic.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •